Sunday, October 21, 2012

DIY Shoe Bow

 Good evening,
 I hope every ones weekend was awesome! Mine was! Since it was a long weekend, I got so much stuff done and I am very happy to say that among finishing this DIY, I also finished a dress and a skirt. I plan on sharing the dress with all of you tomorrow or Tuesday, and the skirt I must wait to show you until I make the matching shirt! I can't wait for you all to see it!
 Anyway, earlier today I was on the Merge Style Pinterest account: http://pinterest.com/mergestyle/ and I found a lovely Pin about shoe clips: http://pinterest.com/pin/301881981241789258/ and it gave me a lovely idea! Here it is!
First, you will need;
2 bobby pins
2 pieces of ribbon, material, (I used lace) approx. the same size
1 pair of shoes

Take the lace (ribbon, material etc.) and tie it into a bow

Take the bobby pin and place it through the bow. Depending on the material you use for the bow, it may change what side you place the bobby pin threw. When making the bow you will realize what side it should go threw.

Slip the bobby pin on to the shoe. Make sure that it is not upside down or backwards.

Here you go! A lovely pair of new looking shoes that can be changed back at any moment (middle of the day outfit change, perhaps?)!
Well, hopefully you are all cherishing your last couple hours of the weekend! Hopefully I will upload my new dress photos soon! Comment below on your opinions and ideas! They are much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea to add a bow to glam up your flats! I love the idea that you can add or remove it and instantly have two styles in one pair of shoes! Thanks for sharing, I will definitely be trying this DIY!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete