Monday, December 3, 2012

Knit Headband DIY

Hello everyone,
 I know it has been a while... I'm sorry! It's getting to that time of year when everything just seems to be happening at once! It is definitely getting difficult to keep up! I hope every one had a wonderful holiday! And, is getting ready for the rest of the holiday season! I just love the carols being played!
 So, because there was snow a couple days ago, and up here in the mountains, we get SO MUCH SNOW! I decided to knit myself up a headband! I knitted ten stitches across then measured my head. I started just straight knitting, much like a skinny scarf! And, when I got to the point where I could wrap the knitting around my head, I casted off. After, I made a little bit skinnier scarf that was much shorter. After I casted off that one, I knitted three stitches across, and knitted a really skinny, tiny, piece. After I had all of the components, I sewed them together to create a bow!


 Hope you like it!
All comments are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment