Friday, November 2, 2012

Sorry..

Hello everyone,
 Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have been a bit busy! This week we had Tuesday off (luckily, because I had a large amount of homework that needed that extra time), I had several large tests, and the play I am in is in less then a week and of course, we are no where near ready! It has been a bit stressful and unfortunately blogging has been put to the side, so I am sorry for that!
  So, hopefully while forgiving me for not posting, hopefully you can forgive me for not having anything creative to post about. So hopefully this was enough!

This is just a bit of bio that I had to memorize! I learned earlier that I didn't do to bad on the test so, YAY!
 
Now, since I have some extra time, I am going to curl up on the floor and watch Chicago with the contents of my small amount of Halloween candy covered in vanilla ice cream!

Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment