Friday, November 9, 2012

New Favorite Thing

Hello Everyone,
 Sorry it's been a while! This past week I have been at the school preparing the play I am in! Tonights Opening Night!!! Eeep! So excited, it's going to be so much FUN!
 So, I would just like to let you all know about my new favorite little style! MINI HEARTS!

 I don't know if you all remember this or not, however a month or two ago (wow I can't even remember it's been so long) I made a dress which I named the Jess Dress (http://mergestyle.blogspot.com/2012/09/jess-dress.html). This dress just happened to be made out of purple heart material so, unknowingly I created my own little favorite style!

 A couple weeks or so ago my mom and I went shopping and when I say this dress in the store I just had to run in and buy! Absolutely Wonderful!
This dress is the same material as above!






No comments:

Post a Comment