Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Felicia Skirt

Hello everyone,
I know it has been a week or two... however you should know that it wasn't on purpose! Though I haven't been posting, I have been sewing so, that's good! My latest skirt is called the Felicia skirt which is named after my really good friend! I think that I have already named something after her, but it might be named the Fefe dress which happens to be her nickname, so I don't think it's that big of a deal.
This skirt was created because one night I was picking out an outfit for the next day and I realized that I really needed a black skirt! At that time, I had a black skirt but, it didn't fit right and I never really liked wearing because of that. This skirt that I never wore had a thick elastic band going across the top; that's why I had it in the first place, so I decided to take off this band and put it on a different skirt. With this idea in mind, I ran down the stairs to the sewing room and searched through the shelves to find a black material, when I did, I quickly stitched it up and came up with this:





No comments:

Post a Comment