Sunday, September 2, 2012

Yet Another Yummy Snack

Hey,
 I am not sure about all of you guys, however once in a while I really have no wanting to make food. I guess I am just really lazy! But, where I live there isn't any  close take outs or anything that delivers... except an ice cream truck, but that doesn't really help because 1) I don't know when it comes and, 2) when i am hungry for food, ice cream (though wonderful) isn't the healthiest! So, I have had to come up with quick ways to make food that doesn't take to long! So, everyone knows the tortilla with melted cheese in it, well this is a little variation of it that I make!
Mozzarella, Ricotta, and some tomatoes

Start with a tortilla

Add a clump of mozzarella cheese

Spread ricotta cheese along the other tortilla. Through in the microwave or on the stove (the stove gets better tasting results while, the microwave is faster) and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment