Saturday, September 22, 2012

First Day of Fall

Hello Everyone,
 Hope you all are having a wonderful first day of fall! I absolutely LOVE this season! And what would be the best thing to do on the first day of fall? Apple picking!
Every year, the last weekend of September, my small town has what they call a Harvest Market! It is at a local church and they have kids games, clutter barns, garage sales, and food! It, for me, defines Fall! And the best part of the Harvest Market? The apple cider and cider doughnuts! Two days ago I had helped the church with their apple pies by rolling out dough and placing it in the pie pan! All day today I spent picking apples in this HUGE apple orchard! It was so much fun, and the apples tasted super good! The best part was knowing that I spent my day helping my community, I guess new years should be in September because I think I just made my new years resolution!












No comments:

Post a Comment