Wednesday, September 5, 2012

White Shirt DIY and sorry...

I know that my posts have been much less then mediocre lately! It's just that time is passing so quickly and I have so much I have to do in a day! So, let me just say I am very sorry! This is a shirt i am currently in the process of! So, it is NOT finished! This is not the end product! Ok, what it is, is a plain white shirt, however, the bottom I cut in to strips and I waterfall braided them together! All that's left now is, knotting and cutting off the strips, attaching the shirt on the side, and cutting off all of the dead pieces! Hope you like what it is so far!
 



 
Also, some more news! Within the next few days I will be posting some pictures of my Jess Dress, in FULL outfit! Keep coming back to see it! Keep in contact, comment please! Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this idea. I can hardly wait to see it at Thanksgiving. Gramalu

    ReplyDelete