Friday, August 17, 2012

Some more designs!

Hey everyone,
 Just wanted to show you all some new dresses I have made! Hopefully I will upload some pictures soon of them on me! Hope you enjoy!
The Eliza Dress
This one, I love because of the one strap! I don't know if you can tell but, the design on the cotton skirt is small floral, while the part of the top is just a plain green knit. I love how the two match but, the solid green pulls out the colors in the floral print! (I think it would look cute with a brown, thick belt and a jean jacket)

The Jess Dress
This dress is super cute for summer with it's purple and white hearts. I love how the zipper goes up the front. The best part about this dress is that the skirt and the collar are both the same material with tiny white hearts printed on the purple, while the torso is the same colors only switched with larger hearts!

1 comment:

  1. These are both darling. I can hardly wait to see them in person. Gramalu

    ReplyDelete