Monday, August 13, 2012

Nails.... super fun! And it works!

Hey everyone,
So, I thought it would be fun to try this with my nails! After I tried it I realized that it actaully works and if you put the sprinkles (yes.... actaul sprinkles) on right away they stay. Otherwise, they won't attach to the nail!


Start with a base coat, a color, and the sprinkles.
I would use those ball like sprinkles
that are thicker. But, I might try the
thinner ones next time....

Add base coat on to all fingers.
Add the color coat to all fingers but the thumbs.
 



Finally, add the paint to one thumb.
 
Sprinkle the sprinkles to that same thumb.

Do the same to the other thumb.

2 comments:

  1. This looks pretty but I hope it doesn't encourage you to bite your nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's tempting, but I think I will be alright!

      Delete